beautiful mess...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008 at 10:23 PM
Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write
Kind of turn themselves into knives
And don't mind my nerve you can call it fiction
'Cause I like being submerged in your contradictions dear
'Cause here we are, here we are

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

10.16pm, still in my office...
just finish listen to Jason Mraz's song, A beautiful Mess,non stop for 58 times...
the song is nothing related to my mood i feeling now...
but its touching deep in my heart and my tears...

and i dunno how it be...

and dunno since when...there are no body inside my heart...
is that a beautiful mess?
i dun think so...

0 comments

BaĐ FactoŘy™ | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com